Sentia™ Free SO2 Test Strips
Sentia™ free SO₂ Test Strips work with your Sentia™ Analyzer to measure free SO₂ in post-fermentation red or white wine.
Sentia™ free SO₂ Test Strips make testing easy. Needing only a single drop of wine with a convenient “porch” design for easy sample application, plus the added protection of in-built quality control checks, you can focus on what really matters: getting the results you need whenever and wherever you need them.
Test type identifier and ID number in rich color with easy-to-read font
Airtight 25-pack vial for easy storage and retrieval
Manufactured in our state-of-the-art ISO certified facility in Melbourne, Australia
Convenient white “porch” design to ensure consistent user sample application time after time
Ergonomic vial comes complete with 25 test strips, so you won’t run out when you need them most
Only a single drop of wine required for your analysis
- Sentia free SO₂ Test Strips work with the Sentia free-SO₂ Analyzer.
- Measures free SO₂ levels in post-fermentation red or white wine.
- Measuring range: 3 to 50 mg/L (free-SO₂)
- Sample size: at least 8 microliters (a drop of wine)
- When not in use, your Sentia™ free SO₂ Test Strips must be stored in their vial inside a refrigerator