Multiplex / Cytokine
Multiplex cytokine assays can play a crucial role in first-in-human clinical trials. They can assist researchers in understanding the impact of drug therapies and support the critical decision -making process in new drug development.
Hemostasis Reference Laboratory [HRL] is a specialized laboratory with a long history of assisting clients with study design and assay selection to help ensure the best possible outcomes.
Multiplex Cytokine Assays
The simultaneous measurement of cytokines in a single sample provides increased throughput and reduced sample volume compared to traditional ELISA techniques. It is the ideal platform for measuring cytokines in a variety of matrices from human serum to tissue culture media.
HRL’s Meso Scale Discovery (MSD) multiplex platform:
The multiplex platform couples immunoassay methodology with electrochemiluminescence (ECL) detection to provide accurate and precise measurement of a multitude of different cytokine panels.
Advantages of the HRL MSD multiplex
- Accurately target low analyte levels in minimum sample volumes
- Robust matrix tolerance including biological fluids (serum, urine, CSF ), tissue culture media, as well as complex biological matrices
- 5-Log+ dynamic range: simultaneous comparison of pertinent cytokines, chemokines and other biomarkers in samples from diseased and normal patients at different intervals
- Extensive menu of validated multiplex cytokine panels
- Ability to add signature panels and develop custom assays
HRL offers multiplex cytokine analysis on the MESO QuickPlex SQ 120MM technology platform to address specific project application:
- assay validation and analysis
- consultation for study design
- consultation to ensure proper sample collection and storage
- technical and professional support for report and manuscript submissions