Ownership of copyright
© Universal Biosensors Pty Ltd 2009. The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by the Universal Biosensors Group and its licensors (as applicable).
The Universal Biosensors Group grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
- view this website and the material on this website;
- print a single copy of documents from the website in unaltered form,
for your personal, non-commercial use.
The Universal Biosensors Group does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. In other words, all other rights are reserved. For the avoidance of doubt, you must not adapt, edit, change, transform, publish, republish, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without the Universal Biosensors Group’s prior written permission. Universal Biosensors logo is the registered trade mark of Universal Biosensors, Inc. Unauthorised use is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your privacy is important to the Universal Biosensors Group. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that the Universal Biosensors Group collects, and the ways in which Universal Biosensors Group, collects, uses and discloses that personal information.
Personal information collection
The Universal Biosensors Group may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- about your use of this website;
- that you provide using for the purpose of registering or updating details through this website (including your name, address and contact details);
- about transactions carried out over this website; and
- that you otherwise provide to the Universal Biosensors Group.
The Universal Biosensors Group will generally collect its information from you, however, it may also collect information from a credit reporting agency, where we conduct a credit check.
Using personal information
The Universal Biosensors Group may use your personal information in the Universal Biosensors Group’s dealings with you, including to:
- administer and personalize this website;
- enable your access to and use of this website;
- send to you products and materials that you purchase or otherwise request;
- send you statements and invoices and generally managing our financial relations with you;
- collect payments from you;
- send you marketing communications;
- complying with the law or in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; and
- any secondary purpose related to any of the above.
The Universal Biosensors Group will not provide your personal information to any third party or organisation without your consent, except to:
- applicable regulatory and law enforcement bodies;
- third parties involved in providing or promoting our goods and services to you;
- debt collector or credit reporting agencies;
- any party we are required to by law; and
- our subsidiaries.
Securing of your data
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. The Universal Biosensors Group is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Access to Information
If you wish to access the personal information the Universal Biosensors Group holds about you, you can do so by making a request to us. The Universal Biosensors Group may impose a charge for providing you access to your personal information.
Contact Universal Biosensors
Universal Biosensors, Inc.
1 Corporate Avenue
Rowville VIC 3178
Phone: +61 3 9213 9000
Fax: +61 3 9213 9099